Our intent is to be your place for healing & holistic education!
What sets us apart?
- All of our yoga classes are small – no more than 8 – so that you always receive personalized attention.
- The greater the alignment in your body, the greater your sense of health and well-being. All our classes are SLOW to allow you time to align your body. YOU WILL BE CHALLENGED AT WHATEVER LEVEL YOU ARE READY FOR.
- Oftentimes, we can work with injuries and limitations in the body to allow you to participate at your capacity. A private session might be in order to get to know you and your body better so that we can help you better in class.
- In addition to yoga classes, we offer yoga therapy with occupational therapist and yoga therapist, Stacy Renz, private yoga with Barry Cooper, as well as massage, thai yoga body work, cranial sacral therapy, meditation, and hypnosis.
- Both Stacy and Barry are educators as well. Stacy offers CEU courses for occupational therapists and yoga teachers. Barry offers CEU for massage therapists.
No matter who you are or what your background is in yoga, we look forward to sharing yoga and our nurturing space with you.
Stacy Foust Renz & Barry Cooper
CLICK HERE to visit our Drop-In Class Schedule!