Credentials: Occupational Therapist, registered and licensed, Certified Yoga Therapist, Certified Hypnotist.
Background: Stacy Renz became a licensed and registered occupational therapist in 1998 and began practicing yoga as a means of stress and scoliosis management. As she discovered the hidden gifts in the practice she was led to share those gift with others. She became a certified yoga teacher and therapist through Integrative Yoga Therapy and founded Living Room Yoga. Her mission has always been to put the tools of healing and wellness into the hands of the individual and to bridge eastern and western medicine.
After founding Living Room Yoga she has served countless individuals in finding greater health, wellness, and quality of life through yoga therapy individual and group sessions, cranial sacral therapy, and hypnosis. She also developed Life Balance Yoga teacher training programs as well as continuing education programs for yoga and rehab professions on Yoga for Scoliosis and Yoga and Meditation as a Means of Pain Management. She teaches regular classes on Yoga for Scoliosis as well as Life Balance Yoga classes virtually via zoom.
What sets Stacy apart as a teacher?
- Teaching intuitively to address the needs of those present
- Teaching to individuals even within the class setting
- Providing modifications for those working with injury
- Healing injury using the tools of yoga combined with physical rehabilitation techniques
- Using precision cueing to challenge the beginner through advanced student to progress to his or her highest potential.
Services provided by Stacy:
- Yoga Therapy
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Continuing Education Classes for Yoga Teachers and rehab professionals.
- Yoga Teacher Training
Specialties: Balance, posture, post-rehab programming, cardiopulmonary disease, chronic pain, brain injury, depression and anxiety, diabetes , headache, fertility, fibromyalgia, lethargy, low back pain, menopause, mobility problems, muscle imbalance, osteoporosis, Parkinson’s disease, pregnancy, sciatica, scoliosis, shoulder pain, sinus relief, stress, stroke, yoga injuries, performance improvement for athletes, weight loss, stop smoking, self-esteem.
- Certification in Hypnotherapy through New England Institute of Hypnotherapy
- Training in Meridian Yoga (Daniel Orlansky)
- Training in Cranial Sacral Therapy Level 1 and 2 through the Upledger Institute
- Training in Cranial Sacral Therapy for the Meridians through the Upledger Institute
- Training in Yoga for Scoliosis (Deborah Wolk; Bobby Fultz)
- Training in Yoga for the Internal Organs and the Asymetric Body (Karin Stephan)
- 1000-Hour Professional Yoga Therapy Certification through Integrative Yoga Therapy (Joseph and Lilian LePage) and certification through International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Masters of Occupational Therapy (University of Puget Sound)
- Bachelors of Arts Psychology and Sociology (Seattle Pacific University)
To Set Up A Private Session with Stacy, contact her at:
By phone at (727) 854-4754 or by .
For additional information on the types of private healing offered by Stacy, please visit:
- Life Balance Yoga Therapy
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
MA42548, MM29887, OT8447