Sometimes it feels like I am always robbing Peter to pay Paul in terms of time, rarely feeling like I can ever finish anything in one sitting. These are the hazards to want to accomplish so much with only so much time in a day. As an antidote to my frustration I will gratitude today.
Today I am grateful for:
- Fun people in the workplace.
- Fun people in my yoga classes.
- The privilege of helping people feel better.
- My weight loss so far.
- Being fed the science of weight loss every day by Noom and how it applies to so many other things as well.
- Making steady progress on meeting my goals I set on January 1.
Today I envision my workplace and each and every worker and patient. I say this metta prayer for each and every soul, including myself. May you be happy. May you be free from suffering. May you be peaceful. May you be joyful. May you be healthy. May you feel loved.
I pray the same for each reader.