Living Room Yoga’s Mission
Our mission is to empower each individual who walks through our doors with the tools to engineer their own healing. Our experience has taught us that regular yoga practice - and the awareness on all levels of being that accompanies that practice – does lead to healing.
It has also been our experience that through the healing process – whether it be the healing of the physical body, the mind, the emotions, or the spirit – individuals gain a greater clarity and purpose for their lives. This enables them to bring healing to the world around them through their work or just through a change of attitude…. We love it when this happens.
Our commitment to you
To create a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere for each person that promotes healing, peace, flexibility, strengthening, and balancing in body, mind, emotions, spirit… and life
- To promote healing within each individual as a means of promoting the healing of the whole.
- To make sure each student feels seen, heard, and cared for in both private sessions and within the class setting.
- Provide each student with the tools they need to heal and move forward in life.
- To hire caring instructors who have not only a deep knowledge of yoga but an ability to connect with students to effectively share their expertise.
- To create a safe, noncompetitive atmosphere.
- To operate an ethical, successful business that provides a right living for all who work here in an atmosphere of respect and fairness. We hope we are successful in carrying out our mission. You can let me know your feelings anytime by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stacy Renz, Director