Thai-Yoga Bodywork Mat Course
Led by Barry Cooper, LMT & Vedic Conservatory Instructor, MA# 42548
EARLY REGISTRATION – $295
When paid in full by the Early Registration
Dates Listed Below
Late Registration: $325
Bring a new modality to your own practice to enhance your client offerings. Yoga and Thai Massage open and clear the nadi and sen lines (meridian pathways) and stimulate chakra and marma vortexes, which are bioelectrical-magnetic wheels and spheres. This is accomplished through exotic stretches known as asana postures and rhythmic compressions. During this two-day course, you will learn how to:
- Apply rhythmic compression using hands, feet, and knees
- Understand the underlying theory
- Experience Tratak meditation
This course is appropriate for Massage Therapists, Yoga Instructors, Fitness Instructors, Physical Therapists, Dancers, Martial Artists, and other Athletes.
2013 Workshop Dates
Time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm both days with a 1-hour break for lunch
June 23 & 24, 2013
Early Registration Deadline: Friday, June 7 at 5:00 pm
August 24 & 25, 2013
Early Registration Deadline: Friday, August 9 at 5:00 pm
Provides 16 Continuing Education Credits
towards NCBTMB Certification for massage practitioners
Occupational Therapists & COTAs also earn 16 Continuing Education Credits
Three Easy Ways To Register
- By Mail – Send your check, made out to Living Room Yoga, to:
Living Room Yoga
1608 29th Ave. North
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
Please note "Thai-Yoga Bodywork" on the Memo Line
- By Phone – Call us at (727) 826-4754 and we can process your credit card payment and registration over the phone.
- Online – Click on the dates you would like to register for to visit our online registration system, automatically reserve your spot in the workshop, and pay securely online with a credit card.
If you are a new student to Living Room Yoga, please take a moment to download and fill out our
NEW STUDENT FORM and bring a completed and signed copy with you to the workshop or e-mail a copy of your completed and signed form to
Refunds are available for workshop registrations canceled within 48-hours of the beginning of the workshop. Any workshop cancellations with less than 48-hours notice will result in a forfeiture of your registration fee.